Francophone Voices of the "New" Morocco in Film and Print : (Re)presenting a Society in Transition Hardback
This study of Moroccan society explores the country's culture through its literature, journalism and film.
It examines transitions from traditionalism to modernity within the conflicted polemics of the post-9/11 world.
Addresses issues including feminism, sexuality, gender and human rights and how they are conveyed in Moroccan media.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 262 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/07/2009
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230616318
- Paperback / softback from £57.39