Winnie and Wilbur: The Bug Safari pb Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Korky Paul
When Winnie and Wilbur discover life in miniature, the bugs in their garden suddenly seem very big indeed.
It's the start of an exciting safari. But when excitement turns to survival, mini Winnie and tiny Wilbur would rather be their rightful size again.
There's one small problem: teeny Winnie can't wave her whopping wand . . . Bugs, minibeasts, and creepy-crawlies are endlessly fascinating to children and they come under the spotlight in Winnie and Wilbur's latest adventure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 19/03/2020
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780192767639
- Mixed media product from £7.75