Winnie's Sticker Book 2012 Mixed media product
Illustrated by Korky Paul
It's time for some sticker magic! This fabulous book includes many scenes of Winnie and Wilbur at home, or on their travels.
But in every picture certain objects or animals have mysteriously faded away.
By selecting from seventy re-usable stickers children can complete each colourful scene, over and over again. And the stickers can also be used to 'Winnify' notebooks, drawings, pencil tins, and even foreheads!
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 24 pages, Full Colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/07/2012
- Category: Sticker & stamp books
- ISBN: 9780192794710