Children, Gender, Video Games : Towards a Relational Approach to Multimedia Paperback / softback
Placing gender at the centre of the debate about young children and multimedia, particularly video games, the book develops a relational approach to game play using an account of affect.
The book explores central issues of violence and parental regulation and argues that economic relations are not remote from the micro relations of playing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 235 pages, VI, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/02/2007
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780230584716
- Hardback from £89.09