Russian Culture and Theatrical Performance in America, 1891-1933 Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History series
Examining the work of impresarios, financiers, and the press as well as the artists themselves, Hohman demonstrates how a variety of Russian theatrical styles were introduced and incorporated into American theatre and dance during the beginning of the twentieth century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 209 pages, XI, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230113688
- Paperback / softback from £52.99