Overcoming the Persistence of Inequality and Poverty Hardback
Edited by Rosemary Thorp
International experts evaluate new policy directions in economic development and poverty reduction, building on the ideas of a pioneer in the new discipline of Development Studies, Frances Stewart.
Combing ideas and evidence on technological change, human development and conflict prevention to address the issue of the persistence of inequality
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 301 pages, XXI, 301 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/03/2011
- Category: Poverty & unemployment
- ISBN: 9780230249707
- PDF from £61.20
- Paperback / softback from £63.45