This book is your complete introduction to the art of hand printing.
You will be guided through a plethora of techniques that include relief-, screen- and mono- printing - all using tools and materials that are easy to source and use at home in your kitchen, bathroom or garden.
A printing press is not required for any of the projects.
Vanessa Mooncie's beautiful original designs will enable you to make your own printed greetings cards, crockery, cushions, silk scarves, jewellery, bag, even wallpaper, plus many more inspirational projects for fashion and home.
With easy-to-use templates and beautiful step-by-step illustrations you can create that special, individual gift with handmade charm.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes 105 photographs, includes 175 illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2013
- Category: Prints & printmaking
- ISBN: 9781861089212