Hispanic Caribbean Literature of Migration : Narratives of Displacement Paperback / softback
Edited by Vanessa Perez Rosario
Part of the New Directions in Latino American Cultures series
This collection explores the literary tradition of Caribbean Latino literature written in the U.S. beginning with Jose Marti and concluding with 2008 Pulitzer Prize winning novelist, Junot Diaz.
The contributors consider the way that spatial migration in literature serves as a metaphor for gender, sexuality, racial, identity, linguistic, and national migrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 247 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 247 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137008077