The (Moving) Pictures Generation : The Cinematic Impulse in Downtown New York Art and Film Hardback
by Vera Dika
Beginning in the late 1970s, a number of visual artists in downtown New York City returned to an exploration of the cinematic across mediums.
Vera Dika considers their work within a greater cultural context and probes for a deeper understanding of the practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 245 pages, XIX, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/03/2012
- Category: Art & design styles: Conceptual art
- ISBN: 9780230341449
- Paperback / softback from £17.59