Feminisms, HIV and AIDS : Subverting Power, Reducing Vulnerability Hardback
by Vicci Tallis
Women are disproportionately affected by HIV and AIDS.
By focusing on the pandemic at its epicentre in Southern Africa, this book explores the gendered power inequalities driving women's vulnerability to HIV and provides suggestions of how to individually and collectively address women's oppression.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XV, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/07/2012
- Category: HIV / AIDS: social aspects
- ISBN: 9780230348806
- Paperback / softback from £55.79