An Introduction to Modern Analysis Hardback
Examining the basic principles in real analysis and their applications, this text provides a self-contained resource for graduate and advanced undergraduate courses.
It contains independent chapters aimed at various fields of application, enhanced by highly advanced graphics and results explained and supplemented with practical and theoretical exercises.
The presentation of the book is meant to provide natural connections to classical fields of applications such as Fourier analysis or statistics.
However, the book also covers modern areas of research, including new and seminal results in the area of functional analysis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 863 pages, 1 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, color; 334 Illustrations, black and white; XX
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 05/05/2015
- Category: Functional analysis & transforms
- ISBN: 9783319124803
- PDF from £61.20
- Paperback / softback from £59.35