Love, Zelda Paperback / softback
THE STORY YOU HAVENT HEARD.Wife. Muse. Mother. Artist.As wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald author of The Great Gatsby, This Side of Paradise, Zelda was many things.She was called even more.Whore.
Insane. Attention seeker. Degenerate.This book tells the story of two great but terrible people.Of a couple deeply in love, but who couldnt stop hurting each other.Zelda and Scott Fitzgerald birthed a new age and heralded a new way of being.But behind every myth is the true story.A truth more gripping than the fiction.This is Zeldas story, as its never been told.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 230 pages
- Publisher: Austin Macauley Publishers
- Publication Date: 30/07/2019
- Category: Biography: general
- ISBN: 9781528919210
- Paperback / softback from £8.79