Remembering Diana : Cultural Memory and the Reinvention of Authority Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
Analysing the events surrounding the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, in 1997, Vic Seidler considers the public outpourings of grief and displays of emotion which prompted new kinds of identification and belonging in which communities came together regardless of race, class, gender and sexuality.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XXXIV, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/04/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780230320260
- Paperback / softback from £50.59