Male Sex Work and Society Paperback / softback
Edited by Victor Minichiello, John Scott
This new collection explores for the first time male sex work from a rich array of perspectives and disciplines.
It aims to help enrich the ways in which we view both male sex work as a field of commerce and male sex workers themselves. Leading contributors examine the field both historically and cross-culturally from fields including public health, sociology, psychology, social services, history, filmography, economics, mental health, criminal justice, geography, and migration studies, and more. Synthesizing introductions by the editors help the reader understand the implications of the findings and conclusions for scholars, practitioners, students, and members of the interested/concerned public.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages, 33 color and 4 b&w illustrations, with 24 figures and graphs
- Publisher: Harrington Park Press Inc
- Publication Date: 02/09/2014
- Category: Ethical issues: prostitution & sex industry
- ISBN: 9781939594013