Modern Quilt Magic : 5 Parlor Tricks to Expand Your Piecing Skills Paperback / softback
Grow your cache of quilter's tricks with 5 awe-inspiring patchwork techniques that are easier than they appear.
Learn a new piecing trick in just 15 minutes or less and watch your skills soar to a whole new level.
Say "presto!" with partial seams for both quilts and blocks, Y-seams, mini improv piecing and free-form curves.
Victoria Findlay Wolfe shares 17 projects, including the eye-fooling Herringbone and LeMoyne Star quilt patterns, plus full-size templates and 6 quilt colouring pages to help you work your own quilt magic.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 210 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2017
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617455087
- EPUB from £15.35