Philanthropy in Black Higher Education : A Fateful Hour Creating the Atlanta University System Hardback
Part of the Philanthropy and Education series
Analyzing the circumstances surrounding the creation and development of the Atlanta University System, this book shows how philanthropists' positive involvement created a unique higher educational center for black Americans that exists nowhere else in the nation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 290 pages, XX, 290 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/07/2013
- Category: Black & Asian studies
- ISBN: 9781137281005
- Paperback / softback from £49.85