Management Control Systems Hardback
Management Control Systems helps students to develop the insight and analytical skills required of today's managers.
Students uncover how real-world managers design, implement, and use planning and control systems to implement business strategies.
The 12th edition builds on the strengths of prior editions by offering a rich diversity of cases balanced with current content and research.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 784 pages, 78 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 10/05/2006
- Category: Quality Assurance (QA) & Total Quality Management (TQM)
- ISBN: 9780073100890
- Paperback / softback from £54.89