Separation Anxiety Disorder in Adults : Clinical Features, Diagnostic Dilemmas and Treatment Guidelines EPUB
Separation Anxiety Disorder in Adults provides a comprehensive foundation for understanding the development, manifestation, and treatment of adult separation anxiety. The book explores precursors and triggers to both childhood and adult separation anxiety disorder, comorbidity with other disorders and conditions, and characteristics of populations and individuals with separation anxiety. Assessment and treatment are comprehensively covered, discussing how treatment for adults difers from that for children. Clinical review questionnaires are included for immediate use in practice.
- Reviews the diagnosis, assessment, management, and treatment of adult separation anxiety
- Covers how treatment for adults differs from that for children
- Identifies precursors and triggers to separation anxiety
- Discusses comorbidity with other disorders and conditions
- Includes clinical review questionnaire measures