Theater Games for the Classroom : A Teacher's Handbook Paperback / softback
by Viola Spolin
This best-selling book by Viola Spolin offers the most comprehensive theater instruction for all types of students, from small children to young adults.
It includes over 130 theater games, plus exercises and instructional strategies.
First developed by Spolin, the originator of modern improvisational theater techniques, these games have been tried and tested for over fifty years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, illustrations; music
- Publisher: Northwestern University Press
- Publication Date: 31/12/1986
- Category: Drama & performing (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780810140042