Stitching with Two-Hole Shaped Beads Paperback / softback
Stitching with Two-Hole Shaped Beads gives jewelry makers new ideas for using popular two-hole beads.
Stitchers will learn how to use squares, Tilas, SuperDuos, rullas, bricks, disks, and more to create over 25 beautiful, geometric projects.
These gorgeous bracelets, earrings, and collars are made with five stitches including herringbone, peyote, square stitch, right-angle weave, and Virginia's unique new stitch, the 'cluster stitch'.
As always, Virginia's clear illustrations and instructions help all beaders understand and execute each piece with success.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Kalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Publication Date: 19/02/2015
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9781627001526
- PDF from £19.31