Basics Fashion Management 01: Concept to Customer Paperback / softback
Part of the Basics Fashion Management series
Highlighting the skills and considerations needed to manage products, this book will also help readers to understand processes such as product development, the supply chain and branding.
It examines traditional and newer roles within the industry, discussing the roles of buyers, retailers and merchandisers.
Interviews, photographs and case studies combine to make this an exciting and current career guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, 200 colour illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 06/07/2019
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9781350133884