Night And Day Paperback / softback
WITH INTRODUCTIONS BY ANGELICA GARNETT AND JO SHAPCOTTIn Night and Day, Virginia Woolf portrays her elder sister Vanessa in the person of Katharine Hilbery - the gifted daughter of a distinguished literary family, trapped in an environment which will not allow her to express herself.
Looking at questions raised by love and marriage, Night and Day paints an unforgettable picture of the London intelligensia before the First World War, with psychological insight, compassion and humour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 528 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/01/1992
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099982708
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- CD-Audio from £34.75
- EPUB from £2.99
- Hardback from £22.95
- Paperback from £13.77