Visitor's Guide to Ancient Egypt Paperback / softback
Part of the Visitor Guides series
A spoof travel guide written with time-travellers in mind.
It introduces young readers to all aspects of the history of the period, from how the Ancient Egyptians farmed and what they ate to their gods and how they worshipped.
It also includes internet links that allow children to access selected websites to find out more about the period.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/02/2014
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409577560