Visual Guide to Patchwork & Quilting : Fabric Selection to Finishing Techniques & Beyond Paperback / softback
Absorb the knowledge of 20+ quilt experts in one place!
With hundreds of photographs and illustrations to help you plan your quilting projects, this comprehensive guide answers all of your quiltmaking questions.
Included in this handy reference guide: fabric 101; piecing and applique by hand and machine; understanding colour, value, and quilt design; start-to-finish quilt construction; quilting motifs, tips, and tricks; and an A-to-Z glossary of quilting terms, plus a handy index.
It's the must-have book for any quilter!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 540 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/09/2017
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617455612