Lambretta Restoration Guide Paperback / softback
A technical specification is given for each model and contains identification details, a lay-out with data for painting the different body components, one for the finish of the metallic parts and a section devoted to data for the maintenance of the engine and transmission.
Illustrated with numerous pictures and technical drawings, the book is an indispensable instrument for all Lambretta enthusiasts.
The guide has been expanded with a section reporting all the colours available for the Lambretta and with the homologations 'fiches' of the scooter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, c100 colour & mono photos
- Publisher: Giorgio Nada Editore
- Publication Date: 29/03/2012
- Category: Motorcycles: general interest
- ISBN: 9788879115513
- Paperback / softback from £10.29