The Lion and the Mouse Green Band Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Alan Rogers
Part of the Cambridge Reading Adventures series
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme. How can a little mouse help Billy Lion? Green Band books include longer, more complex words and sentence structures focus on the use of punctuation.
Topic-specific vocabulary is used, with moderate support from illustrations.
Contains full teaching support including learning outcomes, curriculum links and follow-up activities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/01/2016
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781107550384