This book is a new format of the 2007 'Made From Memories'.
It draws on a style that is found somewhere comfortable in our memories, things we remember from our grandparents and parents - a pattern on a piece of fabric, an old photograph or a lovely brooch.
Things which though they're old, have now become fashionable again.
This book shows you how to make over 15 lovely projects - ranging from brooches, gloves, guest towels and scented cushions - using genuine family keepsakes, or fabrics, trimmings and other knick-knacks that have a nostalgic feel and style.
Vintage Projects will be perfect for crafters wishing to create pieces for their home and to those who want to recycle old treasured items and turn them into something new.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, illustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 05/11/2013
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781780095066