Mathematical Analysis II Paperback / softback
Part of the Universitext series
The second volume expounds classical analysis as it is today, as a part of unified mathematics, and its interactions with modern mathematical courses such as algebra, differential geometry, differential equations, complex and functional analysis.
The book provides a firm foundation for advanced work in any of these directions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 688 pages, XV, 688 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 21/11/2008
- Category: Real analysis, real variables
- ISBN: 9783540874539
- Hardback from £53.75