Ordinary Differential Equations Paperback / softback
Part of the Universitext series
Few books on Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs) have the elegant geometric insight of this one, which puts emphasis on the qualitative and geometric properties of ODEs and their solutions, rather than on routine presentation of algorithms.
From the reviews:"Professor Arnold has expanded his classic book to include new material on exponential growth, predator-prey, the pendulum, impulse response, symmetry groups and group actions, perturbation and bifurcation." --SIAM REVIEW
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 338 pages, 272 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 338 p. 272 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 19/06/2006
- Category: Differential calculus & equations
- ISBN: 9783540345633