The Emergence of Historical Forensic Expertise : Clio Takes the Stand Hardback
Part of the Routledge Approaches to History series
This book scrutinizes the emergence of historians participating as expert witnesses in historical forensic contribution in some of the most important national and international legal ventures of the last century.
It aims to advance the debate from discussions on whether historians should testify or not toward nuanced understanding of the history of the practice and making the best out of its performance in the future.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 258 pages, 15 Halftones, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/10/2016
- Category: History: theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781138690646
- Paperback / softback from £33.99
- PDF from £38.87
- EPUB from £38.87