W.C. Fields by Himself : His Intended Autobiography with Hitherto Unpublished Letters, Notes, Scripts, and Articles Paperback / softback
by W. C. Fields
Fields never got around to writing his autobiography, but at his death in 1946, he left behind a vast assortment of notes, outlines, scrapbooks, letters, scripts, scenarios, and photographs.
Now his grandson, Ronald J. Fields, has edited and woven this wealth of previously unpublished material into a unique new portrait of the Great One--in his own words.
This book establishes the true facts about W.C. Fields's early years: how, around 1895, he really got started juggling; how met his future wife Hattie; and how he felt about his incessant tours, triumphs, and film career.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 616 pages, 82 Halftones, black and white; 1 Illustrations, color; 30 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/02/2016
- Category: Individual actors & performers
- ISBN: 9781630761707
- EPUB from £15.31