Drawing from thousands of media research studies, W.
James Potter presents numerous examples and facts to help students understand how the media operate, how they attract attention and how they influence the public.
Each chapter concludes with a set of exercises to help readers apply the chapter material to everyday life and engage in a step-by-step process to increase their own media literacy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 544 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 12/07/2019
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781506366289
- PDF from £16.31
- EPUB from £16.31
- Paperback / softback from £45.85
- Hardback from £78.55