Henry II Paperback / softback
by W. L. Warren
Part of the The Yale English Monarchs Series series
This biography provides a comprehensive reappraisal of Henry II, the man and king.
W.L. Warren explores a whole range of contemporary sources to illuminate the king's policy and personality, as well as the events of his reign.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 730 pages, 16 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Yale University Press
- Publication Date: 19/09/2000
- Category: Biography: historical, political & military
- ISBN: 9780300084740