Originally published in 1939, this book presents an account of the Zollverein's history and its role in the process of German unification.
Whilst studies had been made of various episodes in its history, this was the first connected and fully documented study of the Zollverein to be published in English.
A number of maps and appendices are also included. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in German history, economic history and the process of unification.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 392 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 17/10/2013
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781107684287
- Paperback / softback from £34.75
- Hardback from £106.15