Reflective Practice : Case Studies for High School Principals Hardback
by Wafa Hozien
This book concerns itself with the school principal getting back to basics and understanding the practical application of instructional leadership while improving Professional Standards for Educational Leaders or PSEL Competency.
Therefore, the focus is effective school leadership and improving principal educative practices leading to increased student achievement.
These case studies provide for a multifaceted approach as they involve all the nuances of effective school leadership practices: the behaviors, practices and actions that a school leader embodies and is exposed to daily.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 142 pages, 7 Tables, unspecified; 5 Charts
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 27/02/2018
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781475838558
- Paperback / softback from £15.29
- EPUB from £52.94