Walid Raad Miraculous Beginnings (French edition) Paperback / softback
by Walid Raad
What is a photographic image? What type of record does it provide? Can a photograph ever tell the truth or just provide a semblance of reality?
There are but some of the questions artist Walid Raad has been investigating for the past 20 years in a practice that encmpasses photography, film and video, sculpture, installation and performance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 141 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Whitechapel Gallery
- Publication Date: 13/01/2004
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9780854881901