As a self-study guide, course primer or teaching aid, Borchardt-Ott's Crystallography is the perfect textbook for students and teachers alike.
In fact, it can be used by crystallographers, chemists, mineralogists, geologists and physicists.
Based on the author's more than 25 years of teaching experience, the book has numerous line drawings designed especially for the text and a large number of exercises - with solutions - at the end of each chapter.
This 3rd edition is the translation of the seventh German edition with new chapters focused on crystal chemistry and x-ray diffraction methods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 355 pages, XVI, 355 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/09/2011
- Category: Inorganic chemistry
- ISBN: 9783642164514
- PDF from £42.49