Psalms Paperback / softback
Part of the New Cambridge Bible Commentary series
This text introduces the book of Psalms and provides an exposition of each psalm with attention to genre, liturgical connections, societal issues and the psalm's place in the book of Psalms as a whole.
The treatments of the psalms feature a close look at particular issues raised by the text and the encounters between the world of the psalm and the world of contemporary readers.
The exposition of each psalm provides a reader's guide to the text in conversation with relevant theological issues.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 660 pages, 1 Halftones, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 17/02/2014
- ISBN: 9780521600767
- Paperback / softback from £5.89
- Hardback from £18.85