American Settler Colonialism : A History Paperback / softback
Over the course of three centuries, American settlers helped to create the richest, most powerful nation in human history, even as they killed and displaced millions.
This groundbreaking work shows that American history is defined by settler colonialism, providing a compelling framework through which to understand its rise to global dominance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 253 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 253 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2013
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781137374257
- Hardback from £50.05