Cambridge Short Introductions to Management : Short Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Management Paperback / softback
This Short Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Management provides a concise treatment of the key elements of strategic HRM using an innovative risk-management approach.
It emphasizes the importance of the decisions, processes and choices organizations make about managing people and shows how workforce management directly affects strategic organizational outcomes.
It provides guidance for managers on how to make better human capital decisions in order to achieve strategic success more effectively.
Reflecting an increasing uncertainty in global business, Cascio and Boudreau consider ways of dealing with risk in managing human capital.
Numerous examples in every chapter illustrate key points with real business cases from around the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 234 pages, 12 Tables, black and white; 16 Halftones, unspecified; 7 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 09/08/2012
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781107608832
- Hardback from £45.59