Planning Your Career In A Week : Start Your Career Planning In Seven Simple Steps Paperback / softback
The ability to plan your career is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Wendy Hirsh and Charles Jackson, leading experts on career planning, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know to in order work your way to where you want to be. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in.
There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Diagrams and cartoons throughout
- Publisher: John Murray Press
- Publication Date: 24/02/2012
- Category: Advice on careers & achieving success
- ISBN: 9781444159226
- Paperback / softback from £6.49
- EPUB from £3.99