The Vocal Athlete Paperback / softback
The Vocal Athlete< and the companion book The Vocal Athlete: Application and Technique for the Hybrid Singer are written and designed to bridge the gap between the art of contemporary commercial music (CCM) singing and the science behind voice production in this ever-growing popular vocal style.
This book is a must have for the speech pathologist, singing voice specialist, and vocal pedagogue.
Heavily referenced, this text is ripe with current research on singing science as it relates to the CCM voice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, B/W
- Publisher: Plural Publishing Inc
- Publication Date: 01/02/2014
- Category: Techniques of music / music tutorials
- ISBN: 9781597564588
- Mixed media product from £44.00