Unbroken Government : Success and the Illusion of Failure in Policymaking Hardback
Unbroken Government demonstrates how institutional and electoral characteristics present since the writing of the Constitution influence policy development.
Utilizing policy areas as diverse as human spaceflight, clean air, homeland security, and foreign policy, this work shows how these patterns manifest themselves in the policymaking process.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 189 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 189 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: Central government
- ISBN: 9781137339188
- PDF from £49.30
- Paperback / softback from £51.55