Causality and Explanation Paperback / softback
Wesley Salmon is renowned for his scholarly contributions to the philosophy of science.
This unique volume brings together twenty-six of his essays on subjects related to causality and explanation, written over the period 1971-1995.
Six of the essays have never been published before and many others have only appeared in obscure venues.
It includes a section of introductory pieces, as well as more advanced and technical pieces.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, line drawings
- Publisher: Oxford University Press Inc
- Publication Date: 07/05/1998
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780195108644