What's Happening To Me? : Girl Paperback / softback
Part of the Facts Of Life series
A sensitive, detailed and informative guide to female puberty, this book will prove invaluable for both young girls and their parents alike, tackling key subjects from the physical changes that occur at this time to practical matters, such as buying your first bra.
Bright, original colour illustrations and diagrams reveal everything young girls need to know about the changes they will experience as they approach puberty.
The stunning artwork is accompanied by witty, yet clear and informative factual text that helps to demystify this often confusing and tricky subject.
Approved by a team of top-notch consultants, this remarkable and reassuring book is entertaining, approachable and authoritative.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/03/2006
- Category: Personal & social issues: sex education & the facts of life (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780746069950