Emergency Medical Technician Paperback / softback
Emergency Medical Technician: Making the Difference follows the U.S.
Department of Transportation National Standard Curriculum (NSC) for the EMT-Basic.
This comprehensive, yet easy-to-use text is your complete guide for learning the essential skills you need to become a successful EMT.
Real-world knowledge. Real-world skills. Real-world situations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 852 pages
- Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Publication Date: 04/10/2006
- Category: Accident & emergency medicine
- ISBN: 9780323032728
- Hardback from £40.99
- Paperback / softback from £52.99
- Mixed media product from £56.89
- Kit from £116.35