"Is the search for the Self for total nobodies? Watch closely as Peter Gnit, a funny-enough but so-so specimen of humanity, makes a lifetime of bad decisions, on the search for his True Self, which is disintegrating while he searches.
A rollicking and very cautionary tale about, among other things, how the opposite of love is laziness.
Gnit is a faithful, unfaithful, and willfully American misreading of Henrik Ibsen's Peer Gynt, a 19th century Norwegian play which is famous for all the wrong reasons, written by Will Eno, who has never been to Norway."
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 03/06/2013
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781783190294
- Paperback / softback from £10.95
- EPUB from £7.55