Olympic Risks Hardback
Part of the Executive Politics and Governance series
An exploration of how the Olympics are organised in response to risk.
This book looks at the tension between the riskiness of mega-events, attributable to their scale and complexities, and the societal, political and organisational pressures that exist for safety, security and management of risk - leading to changes in how the Games are governed.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XIV, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2012
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9780230300064
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95