M: Advertising Paperback / softback
M: Advertising examines advertising from the inside, from the perspective of the advertiser (the client) and the specialists who create advertising, the ad agency.
This lively program takes students beyond theory to learn about roles within each of these organizations, and to consider which they might one day play themselves.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, 108 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 20/02/2017
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781259815942
- Paperback from £20.99