Cultural Change and Persistence : New Perspectives on Development Paperback / softback
Edited by William Ascher, John M. Heffron
This book is about the ways that traditional cultural practices either change or persist in the face of social and economic development, whether the latter proceeds primarily from internal or external forces.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 263 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 263 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/08/2012
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137034847